Same Day Dispatch On Orders Before 12pm
Get an active workspace your team will love with Desky. Everything the modern office needs to succeed!Get Started
Sturdy 5 Caster Wheel Base
Flexible Ergonomic Back Rest
High Strength Materials
3D Tilt For Drawing: Air-supported leaning helps you maintain better posture and avoid stopping when drafting.
Gas-Powered Height Adjustment: 80mm pneumatic seat lift range, operated effortlessly at the pull of a lever.
Solid Base For Stability:A solid base with 5 casters means the seat will stay upright no matter how far you lean.
Convenience bar: The stylishly designed backrest allows you to hang a bag or coat from the ingeniously designed bar at the top of the chair.
PVC Surface: designed to be easily cleaned and super durable, ideal for use in more hands-on environments.
Ergonomic Back Support: Backrest provides support for lumbar and upper back.
Our revolutionary 3D tilt mechanism is designed to help you perfect your position when drawing, but be equally comfortable and supported when upright. Using pneumatics to give enough resistance to keep you stable, allowing a wide range of movements, the mechanism was conceived to encourage active sitting - strengthening core, back and neck muscles.
1. Convenience Bar: A sturdy handle making it more accessible to move the chair and also it doubles as a coat or bag hanger.
2. PP Shell Back: The moulded backrest is super durable, flexible and very easy to clean.
3. Seat Upholstery Low maintenance PVC material is durable soft cushioned and very easily to wipe down.
4. Mechanism: The 360 degree tilt mechanism allows you to tilt, lean and sit upright whenever you need. Similar to the likes of an exercise ball with unrestricted movement promoting an active core.
5. Steel Foot Ring: A strong adjustable foot ring that lets you set the perfect ergonomic foot resting height.
6. Base: Durable 5 start N3 base with free moving casters.
Stooping over papers or drawings is a well known cause of back and neck issues. Supporting your body while you work is crucial if you are to offset any problems, either now or in the future.
Finding the optimum position relative to your desk is crucial no matter what you do, but for those who work with drawings, finding an ergonomic position is more challenging. Our designers came up with the 3D tilt mechanism to solve this problem, allowing for a practical, comfortable, stable and safe drafting chair.