DESKY Limited Warranty
We are confident in the quality of our products being of the highest standards. However, we understand that issues can arise with all products from time to time and we are here to help and make the warranty process as simple as possible.
For all warranty and product support issues please contact one of our customer service team members via the Contact page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
This Limited Warranty is in addition to, and does not exclude, any other statutory rights and remedies that may be available to you under Australian Consumer Law. This warranty is only available to the original purchaser for products purchased directly through www.desky.com.au and is not transferrable.
DESKY Warranty Details
What is covered?
DESKY’s Limited Warranty Policy warrants that:
- The purchased product matches the provided product description/specifications and any representations made about the product to you;
- The product, excluding parts and consumables, is free from defects in materials and workmanship on delivery to you for the duration of the warranty period; and
- The product is free from defects that prevent normal operation and function.
During the warranty period we will repair or replace any parts necessary to correct defects in materials or workmanship. We will make an honest assessment of the issue and determine if it is covered under this warranty. Where a product is covered under this warranty, we will determine whether a repair, replacement part or replacement product is provided and will be responsible for the cost of any such repair, replacement part or replacement product.
DESKY’s warranty policy enables you to service a product to install replacement parts. Where a replacement part is provided under warranty and we determine this can be replaced by you, we will send this to you and provide relevant installation instructions. Certain products may be required to be sent back to us for repair or installation of replacement parts.
In the event that we cannot repair a warranty failure and a replacement product (same or comparable) is provided, you will be responsible for installation. Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part, material or product only.
The warranty period starts from the date of delivery to you. This warranty is only valid to the original purchaser of the product.
10 Year Warranty
- Desky Dual Sit Stand Desk Frames
- Desky L-Shape Sit Stand Desk Frames
- Monitor Arms
- Chairs & Stools
5 Year Warranty
- Desktops: Melamine, Rubberwood, Softwood & Bamboo Desktops
- Desky Ergonomic Gaming Desks: Z, T LED & Y LED Gaming Desks
- Accessories (non-electrical)
3 Year Warranty
- Desky Air Lift Zero Sit Stand Desks
- Desky Single Sit Stand Desk Frames
- Desky Single Sit Stand Pedestal Desk Frames
- Accessories (electrical)
What the Limited Warranty does not cover
DESKY’s Limited Warranty Policy does not apply or cover issues resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Improper assembly/disassembly;
- Failure to follow provided safety warnings, setup and operating instructions and any other directions for proper operation;
- Exceeding the maximum weight capacity rated for a product, including desks, chairs, monitor arms and accessories;
- Failure to observe the required motor duty cycles of motorised products;
- Use outdoors or in environments with high heat, high humidity or high salinity;
- Repairs, alterations or modifications performed by anyone not authorised by DESKY;
- Defects caused in whole or in part by misuse, abuse, abnormal handling, negligence, impact, accident, fire or water damage and electrical overload; and
- repair or replacement of other property damaged by a defective product or the cost of lost time/loss of use are not recoverable under this warranty.
How do I make a warranty claim?
To make a claim under this warranty you will need to contact us within 7 days of noticing the defect and provide your order details/proof of purchase and a clear photo or video of the relevant defect or issue.
Claims can be submitted through our Contact page or by emailing email@example.com directly. Clear documentation of the issue will assist our ability to quickly and correctly identify the cause of the issue and help resolve it for you as quickly as possible.
Once your warranty claim has been submitted we will assess the claim and determine if we need any further details. We may require faulty parts to be sent back to our warehouse for inspection/assessment and in this instance, we will cover the associated costs.
We will notify you as quickly as possible of the outcome under this warranty and organise any repair, replacement part or replacement product needed.
Products Damaged in Transit
All products leave our warehouse well packaged, in perfect condition and this is how they should arrive to you! We hope it doesn’t happen but in the unlikely event that an item gets damaged in transit or part of a delivery is missing please notify us via the Contact page or email firstname.lastname@example.org directly within 2 business days of receiving your order.
Please provide your order details and a clear photo or video of the relevant damage so we can organise a replacement part or product as quickly as possible and lodge a claim with the shipping carrier.
Issues Outside the Warranty Period
Should an issue occur with a product after its Warranty Period has expired we stock all replacements parts for purchase. Please contact us via the Contact page or email email@example.com directly so we can help diagnose the issue and advise what replacement parts and repair are needed to remedy the issue.